The delivery cost for your order depends on the weight and size of the goods being delivered.
You can see the quoted delivery cost by adding items to your shopping cart, then use the freight calculator on the cart page.
Due to the nature of some of the products available from our website, over sized items may not always be able to be delivered Australia wide. Similarly some products may be ineligible for free shipping promotions if they are too large, in which case we will contact you with a shipping charge amount payable, otherwise we can cancel your order and refund any payments made in full within 1 business day.
Things to remember:
- Generally, goods will be delivered via a courier service.
- Deliveries will normally occur Mon-Fri between 7am-5pm.
- Goods must usually be signed for, unless permission is given to leave goods in a secure location of your choice. This option is available during the checkout stage, along with any other special delivery instructions.
- Orders are normally dispatched within 1-2 business days, depending on stock availability.
- Couriers will require a street address for delivery, and do not accept PO Box’s as valid delivery addresses. Please use our contact form if you require PO Box delivery.
Returns and Refunds
If you have received damaged goods, or goods that are not as described, we are more than happy to refund and/or exchange the item as necessary. We are only able to provide refunds via the same method/card/account that the goods were originally purchased with. All returns are subject to us receiving the item back in re-saleable condition in original packaging. Contact must be made with us within 10 business days of receiving the goods.
Please contact us via our contact form here.
Free Shipping for Foam
For foam products, if the total cubic volume of your order comes to over 25kg cubic, your order may not be eligible for free shipping if you live outside of Metro areas. We will contact you with a shipping amount if required, and you will be offered a refund in full should you decide against proceeding with your order.